The Ultimate Autumn Bucketlist
It's no secret at this point that I love Autumn. It is my favourite time of year and I'm sure some of you will agree. It's the season of change and transformation, both in nature and us. One of the great things about Autumn is that there is so much to do and enjoy during this enchanting season. I can honestly say that Autumn is the only season that I look forward to arriving and am disappointed when it's over. There is something about the colours of the leaves, the knitted jumpers, hearty baking and a good book that really warms my heart. Yes, Autumn activities can be a bit 'basic', but you know what? Enjoy it while you can! Here I have put together a list of the Autumn activities that I will be taking part in this year, feel free to join me!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for recommended products. If you decide to make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
1. Go to your local Starbucks and enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte, or you could be adventurous and make your own! You will find various Pumpkin Spice Latte recipes on Pinterest, take a look at my Recipes To Try Pinterest board for ideas.
2. Get yourself a pumpkin! Find your local pumpkin patch and go pumpkin picking or you can buy them from your local supermarket. You can then carve or decorate the pumpkin as you see fit. Here are two pumpkins that I carved last year.
3. Snuggle up under a blanket and indulge in a brand new book. I've just finished reading 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz and it was amazing! If you like horror/thriller books, I highly recommend it. I'm currently reading The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking and it is so fascinating; if you haven't read it, do so now! Check out Waterstones for an unlimited supply of books for all reading tastes.
4. Bake an apple or pumpkin pie. There is nothing that sums up Autumn more than baking or some kind of pie! Just like I mentioned with the Pumpkin Spice Latte, you can find various recipes on my Pinterest board 'Recipes To Try'. Take a look and don't forget to follow the board!
5. Treat yourself to an autumn-inspired outfit (or item if you're on a budget). Take a look at my previous post 'Autumn Fashion Favourites' for some outfit inspiration. If you see something you like, there are links to the exact or similar items, so you don't have to go looking for them, I've done all the work for you!
6. Take a morning walk through the countryside and breathe in the crisp Autumn air. Savour in the feeling of leaves crunching beneath your feet and the sight of fiery colours surrounding you. That right there is the epitomy of Autumn.
7. Buy yourself some Autumn scented candles and burn them. My favourite Autumn scents are Spiced Orange, Cinammon Stick and Tarte Tartin from Yankee Candle. Top Tip: I always get my Yankee Candles from eBay. There are genuine Yankee sellers on there who sell a variety of brand new Yankee Candles for a much cheaper price! Take a look here.
8. Have a movie marathon. Cuddle up under a blanket, grab some popcorn and watch your favourite films. I love hosting a Screamfest movie marathon with all my friends before Halloween, it's always a good laugh (and scare)!
9. Celebrate Halloween in style. Life is too short not to dress up as your favourite horror character and cover your house in Halloween decorations. Why not even host a halloween party, or if that's not an option, attend someone else's party. After all, you can only celebrate it once a year.
10. Create some autumn crafts! If you have Pinterest you will know that it's a heaven for creative souls. You can find anything from wreath and decoration making to baking anything and everything. Take a look at the hundreds of craft boards for ideas and instructions.
So there you have it, my ultimate Autumn bucketlist. Below I have included a downloadable Autumn Bucketlist checklist that you can print out and tick off when completed! Please leave a comment below or reach out to me on social media with your favourite things to do in Autumn. If you've followed this list at all, please let me know via photos or reviews. Happy Autumn!